Friday, May 21, 2010

A First For Everything

This week Dallas had a lot of firsts.
On Wednesday night after church he experienced his first trip to McDonald's. Grandma and Grandpa came along too. Dallas rested in his car seat while his dad enjoyed a "senior" coffee. I am not sure Jared is really the senior of the group!


(You can only imagine who took this picture standing on the seat across from us!)

On Thursday we went to Wichita and Dallas made his first trip to Texas Roadhouse. He really wanted to order a "Dallas Fillet" but settled for a nap in his car seat instead.

Everyone had a great time. It was so fun to have all of the Grandma's and Grandpa's with us.

Dallas even slept through the loud music and line dancing. After we ate, we went to Babies R' Us and bought a mobile with the gift card Bob and Carol gave me. Then we went to Best Buy and picked out a video camera. Maybe now I can post video too!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm almost embarrassed for you knowing who took the picture at McDonalds and knowing that you will likely see some of the same people there again. However, I'm super excited about the great pics you are getting for your scrapbook.