Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was great! While I was taking care of Dallas early this morning Jared made me eggs, sausage, and toast for breakfast. It was really good! Before we left for church Jared and Dallas gave me a Mother's Day gift. It was a diamond necklace!! It is beautiful. I was so surprised.

After church we went out to eat with mom and dad at Quizno's. Then we went to see Jared's mom and dad. While we were there we had some homemade ice cream that Adam made. For Mother's Day Bob and Carol gave me a cute backpack and a hanging flower pot and Adam, Brady and Jenna gave me two Johnny Cash gospel cds.

This evening we went to church and ate out at Braums with mom and dad and then they stoppped by our house for a little bit to hang out with Dallas. What a special first Mother's Day I will never forget!




Happy Mother's Day!




No comments: