Today was Dallas' first day of Preschool.
He was very proud of his bag.
We got to preschool a few minutes early so we took a picture before we went inside.
He was eager to go inside and see his teacher.
First we found his cubby where he will hang his bag every day. He found his picture at his cubby too.
Dallas with his teacher.
Dallas did great on his first day at Preschool. When Jared and I picked him up the kids were playing on the playground outside. Dallas was so excited to see Jared. He is growing up so fast.
I think it will be a great year!
1 comment:
Well knock my socks off, the girl blogged! Look at how much he has grown since your last post! He is really getting big. Love his backpack he refused to tell me about. Great pictures. I love the one of him going in. His senior year you need to get one of him running out! :-)
Post a Comment